30+ years of hands-on experience.
Ines LeBow is the CEO, Transformation Executive for ETS. She is a known catalyst for business operations, bringing 30+ years of hands-on experience. Ines has a long history of being recruited into senior executive roles to improve the execution of business operations and to drive revenue growth. Companies in which Ines led operational turnarounds include Accenture, CFN Services, Xspedius, Broadsoft, MegaPath Corp, SkyTerra, Viatel, Access Media 3, Conversent, Worldcom, MFS, and Brooks Fiber Properties.
Ines is the CEO and Principal Transformation Executive for ETS. She also serves as a member of the Board of Directors and Transformation Services Advisor focused on business operations turnarounds at Global CEO Advisors.
High level accomplishments over 30+ years:
- $800 million in Revenue Implementation
- $46 million in Add-on Revenue Generation
- $817 million in Capital Budget Management
- $69 million in Operational Budget Management
- 1200 Employees Managed
- 100,000 Customers Served
- 11 M&A Transactions Managed
- International Multi-Site Management
- New Entity Start-up, IPO Due Diligence
- Turnaround Management for Dozens Distressed Companies now Thriving
- Leadership Team Development